Date: 9-10 April 2018
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
The conference broadly focused on computational approaches in virology. Sub-topics included virus discovery, diagnostics, (meta-)genomics, modelling, molecular structure, evolution, and viral ecology.
The second EVBC meeting on Virus Bioinformatics brought together Virologists and Bioinformaticians from across the academic, industrial, professional and training sectors.
- Susana Posada Céspedes, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- François Enault, Blaise Pascal University, France
- Arthur Gruber, University of São Paulo, Brazil
- Anne Kupczok, Institute of General Microbiology, Kiel University, Germany
- Philippe Lemey, Rega Institute, Belgium
- Alice McHardy, Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research, Germany
- Dino McMahon, Free University of Berlin, Germany
- Brett Pickett, J. Craig Venter Institute, USA
- David Robertson, University of Glasgow, UK
- Richard Scheuermann, J. Craig Venter Institute, USA
- Alexandra Zhernakova, University of Groningen, The Netherlands
- Mark Zwart, Netherlands Institute for Ecology, The Netherlands