Academic Memberships of the European Virus Bioinformatics Center is open to individuals working in virology and bioinformatics in Europe and the World. Applicants must hold a PhD degree or equivalent or be in the final phase of their PhD.
Please fill out the EVBC membership form (Click here to download), sign and send it back via email (). The board members meet twice a year to decide on membership applications. During this time, you will already be included in our mailing list and receive our newsletter. After a decision has been made, we will notify you and you will eventually become an EVBC member.
As an EVBC member:
- you can use our affiliation;
- you will be listed on our website;
- we will monitor your publications and feature selected publications in our newsletter and on Twitter;
- we will monitor your tools and list them in our tools collection;
- you can join our Discord Server to get in contact with the community;
- you will get early registration opportunities for EVBC events.
Please note that there are no financial obligations arising out of the EVBC membership.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us.
For non-academic membership regulations, please contact us at .