Location & Dates
Start date: Monday, 9 April, 09:00
Registration is free of charge,
Main Conference Topic
The conference will broadly focus on computational approaches in virology, and we welcome any contributions within this cross-disciplinary field. Sub-topics include (but are not limited to): virus discovery, diagnostics, (meta-)genomics, modelling, molecular structure, evolution, and viral ecology.
- This second EVBC meeting on Virus Bioinformatics will bring together Virologists and Bioinformaticians from across the academic, industrial, professional and training sectors to share best practice.
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn from renowned experts in Bioinformatics and Virology
- There will be ample opportunities to network with top experts in the field
- Experience the latest tools and technology
- Have fun with peers from around the world.
Who should attend?
- Bioinformaticians who study viruses
- Virologists who use computational analysis
- Students in virology and/or bioinformatics
Poster Presentation Recommendations:
Abstracts are invited for a poster presentations. Please, make sure that the title, authors and affiliated institutions are clearly visible at the top of your poster. In case you’d like to contribute to the poster session held at the congress, please use this link before March 31st. Your poster is preferably A1 format and printable/ expositionable in portrait.
Please be informed that your lunch is not included. For those who are interested, we will serve lunch daily between 12:00 and 14:00hrs. It will cost € 5,- p.p. per lunch, which has to be paid in cash at the registration desk on the first day of the EVBC symposium. In order to make your lunch reservations, please use this link before March 31st.