Second Annual Meeting of the European Virus Bioinformatics Center
Location & Dates
Start date: Monday, 9 April, 09:00
Registration is free of charge,
Main Conference Topic
The conference will broadly focus on computational approaches in virology, and we welcome any contributions within this cross-disciplinary field. Sub-topics include (but are not limited to): virus discovery, diagnostics, (meta-)genomics, modelling, molecular structure, evolution, and viral ecology.
- This second EVBC meeting on Virus Bioinformatics will bring together Virologists and Bioinformaticians from across the academic, industrial, professional and training sectors to share best practice.
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn from renowned experts in Bioinformatics and Virology
- There will be ample opportunities to network with top experts in the field
- Experience the latest tools and technology
- Have fun with peers from around the world.
Who should attend?
- Bioinformaticians who study viruses
- Virologists who use computational analysis
- Students in virology and/or bioinformatics
Poster Presentation Recommendations:
Abstracts are invited for a poster presentations. Please, make sure that the title, authors and affiliated institutions are clearly visible at the top of your poster.